jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

Grammar Time.

Practice the present simple and the past simple tenses for tomorrow. This is a quite interesting exercise for you to practice.... . . . .. . . .SSimple Present vs Simple Past. . . . .
Name: Date: Course:

- Change the infinitives in brackets to the most suitable tenses (Present or Past):
- She had breakfast and then the milk in the fridge . ( put )

- My sister first prize in the English competition. ( win )

- Our brother English very much and he´s very good at it. He to London in July. ( like - go, always )

- At the end we stayed at home because I to go to England, but my girlfriend to go there. ( want - not want )

- 'Have you got a light?' 'Sorry, I '. ( not smoke )

- She always from five to half past seven. ( study )

- We Peter and his family yesterday. ( see )

- 'What time '? - 'She usually gets up at a quarter to eight.' ( get up, she )

- I´m really tired. I almost 950 km yesterday. ( drive )

- When I home, my mother was talking to my father. ( arrive )

- Your cousin basketball most weekends. ( play )

- Mary was so thisty that she four or five glasses of cold water. ( drink )

- there last week or stayed at home? ( go, she )

- She to London a week ago. ( fly )

- When I into that small shop last week, I some fruit, potatoes and meat; but I any cheese. ( go - buy - not buy )

- My son is three years old and he at night. ( cry, often)

- She this nobel three years ago. ( read )

- We there last night because our car broke down. ( not be )

- He always for a walk with his friends on Mondays. ( go )

- My father the newspaper every day. ( read )

- She here yesterday and to talk to you, but you weren´t here. ( be - want )

Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario